Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Helloooo!!!

I didn't forget you! I'm six months smobergirl and still happy with boyfriend, which our six month anniversary is today. I am in the middle of a yoga challenge in a local studio: 65 classes in 99 days. Class 29 is in five minutes. I lost 12 pounds in the last six months. I eat mostly raw until the evenings. I do cheat a lot with meat and cheese because my bf and I eat out a lot. Add refined carbs to that list! But I still lost, blame the yoga and mini trampoline. Tracy Anderson's arm workouts are also insanely effective if I am consistent with them. I have never been happier. Karma is real and my life has never been better. I am going on a yoga retreat with a friend to Costa Rica for the first time in August for a week. Starting on Sunday we are cleansing for one week so I am getting ready by making smoothies in advance and I have a crap ton of greens in the fridge. I just over-starved myself today and resorted to eating two cups of pasta so don't do that!! I can really tell what is good and bad for me by listening to my body. More on a great article I read on addiction later, sooner than later I promise!

Love,

SG
Six months and three days

No comments:

Post a Comment