Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Appreciating.

Go through your closet.


I was tempted about five times to buy this pencil skirt online only to figure out I have one that I "had to have" last Christmas and never wore. What also is amazing is moving your clothes around. My blacks were in the back (yes I color coordinate) and whites in the front. Guess what color I wore the most? This is helping me weed out clothes to eBay it up ( a term coined by my bf, which the relationship has never been better and is honestly the #1 thing keeping me somber) or take to the consignment shop. I already made about $150 from the shop and $111 on eBay. People eBay it up for a living. Since I am unemployed and have a ton of good crap I never use.....

I am going to Costa Rica with a good friend for a week yoga retreat. I have been yogaing it up 43 times as a studio challenge and I haven't looked better. Between yoga and 85% raw eating, I feel fabulous.

I'm also going to smoothie it up again. Annoyed yet?

Http://www.radiantsmoothies.blogspot.com

Love,

SG

Seven months in seven days! 15 pounds lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment