Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Update!

Well hello again! I just completed an Allure magazine survey and that inspired me to come back and tell you how I'm doing! I've been five years smoke-free and sober for a month. In that month I lost eight pounds and I look five years younger. Since I got married three years ago I tried to drink wine in moderation, and even after last I posted I was still experimenting with it. I failed enough times and realized alcohol is too much of a depressant to be worth it. Now my anxiety, guilt, and fear are permanently gone again. Thanks for coming back and welcome beautiful newbies!!

This morning's smoothie:

2 cups local watermelon if you can get it!
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
Juice of one lime

Peace, love, and transformation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment