Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Now feel free to pooh pooh me. (I just wanted to say pooh pooh) I have this twisted idea that NYE should be celebrating you, and not getting plastered and feeling shitty the next day. Last night I watched the Rockin' NYE on the tele, reminiscing the AB flashbacks, eating Amy's vegan burritos and almond milk with a bit of gluten-free brownies. I felt refreshed this morning, went to a friend's vegan cafe and had a healthy, lucky, black-eyed pea and kale soup. I took home some vegan tacos and had them after my pedicure at 2pm. I took a bath, used my massage pillow, did light yoga. Then I played with the cat, watched Die Hard With A Vengeance, and had a salty (oops) Beto's bean burrito with NO CHEESE but pico de gallo requested instead, and more raw yam sticks in salsa. I'm drinking lemon cuke water and I made a spinach, pineapple, grape, hemp, and chilled water smoothie for tomorrow. I'll also make more of my own soups in the future and Gwenyth Paltrow's recipes on her Goop website. There's a chickpea salsa that looks awesome, and a carrot ginger dressing that looks more amazing.

I could really feel the heaviness and dehydration from the Beto's burrito. I was fine on the two Amy's.  It’s definitely smarter to get products with nutrition labels on them. I’m going to hot yoga at noon, then I'll make a soup, salad, and those healthy snacks. Going to also stock up on Brazil nuts and try eating 1 spoonful of olive oil a night. I saw it on Goop.

Have a beautiful 2013!

Love,

SG

No comments:

Post a Comment