Total Pageviews

Monday, December 31, 2012

Goin' Green in '13

Okay this was supossed to be about my lovely plan for next year and how I'm going to ban sweatshops and only buy local and organic fare (food, clothes, makeup) but honestly I need more clothes because I'M FREEZING MY BUTT OFF. No I have every clothing item I need I should just layer up. Got the heat cranked to 75 and it's 10 outside. The water heater broke, my oven isn't working and the dishwasher has a clogged puddle on the bottom WHY??? Everything breaks at once. But you know, it is so very true that happiness is inside you. I really don't mind to be honest. I think it's the cold almond milk and okay, iced coffee, I drank which are making me shiver. I still get very warm water just not scalding which I don't have to have, I still got a nice bath out of it. The dishwasher still functions with said clogged filter, sorta, and duh I can hand wash you lazy bum! Those attempted baked sweet potato fries ended up being tasty raw sticks that actually tasted like carrots. Life is still good! There's your lesson. Make what you weren't expecting good. And get some damn warmer clothes on woman.

Breakfast: Chocolate Shakeology with fresh strawberries, chia, maca, and frozen banana. Lunch: Big-ass kale salad. Dinner: Vegan brownie, almond milk, and two Amy's black bean vegan burritos smothered in TJ's hot sauce. Hey it's New Years Eve and I had a par-tay in my mouth. Iced coffee.

It's 9:00 pm and I'm hitting the hay early. I watched the tribute to Dick Clark, which as delightful and emotional. Well I mean now I'm in my bed and I'll be playing on my laptop until I pass out. SOBER pass out. I did 'Swan Arms' on my Ballet Beautiful DVD and can we say lactic acid? There is much pain in grace, let me tell ya, but if I want those slender arms...


Happy New Year!!

Stay warm,

Smobergirl



No comments:

Post a Comment