Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I'm Aliiiiiiiiiive!!

Hello friends and hopefully new readers from Catalyst magazine! I meant to update this since January 5 but A: I met a boy (eeeeeeeeee!) and 2: We have been attached at the hip. (EEEEEEEEEEE!) I have never felt more wanted, respected, and loved...probably ever. He is also mentally and physically fit, forgiving, hot (doesn't hurt!), and the most loving man I have ever met. He, is my new sober tool. Oh yeah and we're on the same freaking serotonin boosters so it must be love!

C: I came running back because I am also featured in this amazing food article.
http://catalystmagazine.net/component/k2/item/2181-plant-based-diets-and-personal-transformations

In the last two months I lost at least five more pounds, my "Homer face" belly is dramatically diminished, I did hot yoga religiously, and three days ago I discovered an ultimate endorphin booster: The mini tramp! Formally known as the 'rebounder', I find jumping on it for at least 20 minutes gives me a high then total relaxation. 45 minutes sharpens my brain, gets me higher, and makes me feel grateful for all that I am and everything I have. It also inspires me to eat even cleaner and drink more water than iced coffee. 😉

Have a beautiful night and I'm sorry I disappeared. Won't happen again.

Love,

SG

Two months, five days.

1 comment: