Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 2, 2012

I am beautiful

That statement is something you can say to yourself no matter what. I am done poking and prodding myself in the mirror every morning, or wanting my long hair back even though I can just wash and go, there's no more clumps in the shower, and I'm getting a fudge-ton of compliments. Healthy is the new skinny in my book. Listen to and love yourself. I ate a lot of 'beauty' foods today: chia, spinach, lemon, water, avocado, blueberries, forbidden rice (it's on sale at Sunflower), quinoa, and olives. I ate at home all day. Tomorrow I'll get celery, cilantro, and a pineapple for more smoothie goodness. I didn't listen to my inner "don't shop online" voice so I plan to eat mostly at home vegetarian for a while, maybe forever. That's healthy thinking. I'll feel a whole lot better about my bod then that's for sure. I made this killer shake with TJ's chocolate hemp protein powder, peanut butter, Raw Melissa frozen coconut dessert, and water. Amazing and it satisfied my sweet tooth. I love my Vita-Mix. Yup, it's still my boyfriend.

Sweet dreams, get your beauty sleep!

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment