Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 2, 2012

"I can't help it"

Yes I can! I think before I drink, or shop. Sometimes I don't listen to my thinking but that's my instinct saying "WOAH I don't think you should do that." Listen to that voice. It's a huge, HUUUUUUGE payoff. It could be the voice of saving our lives.

I learned an awesome yoga routine online. There's a ton of free yoga videos you can check out. I'm into Kimberly Snyder right now: http://www.kimberlysnyder.net/blog/2012/06/02/spine-opening-yoga-routine/


Love,

Smobergirl


Day 16! Can you believe 20 days is just around the corner.

P.S. Eat avocados. Pishaw on the fat content. The minerals, beauty benefits, and calming effects outweigh it's (natural) fat. Eat one a few hours before you work out. It's natural carbs will give you energy!

P.P.S. Cocoa Coco Loco Banana Blueberry Smoothie:

1/2 bunch kale
1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 frozen banana
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 scoop chocolate Amazing Greens
1 tbsp chia seeds
1 cup chilled water

No comments:

Post a Comment