Total Pageviews

Monday, October 1, 2012

Back in biz

Woo hoo. Okay my speakers blew their woofers, both of them! See the beauty in everything: My trusty sales man at the audio place I've been going to for 18 years gave me a speaker lesson, plus I wouldn't had thought to use sub-woofers for my next gig because it's in a gigantic warehouse so that would be a must. I'm such a dork I just know how to segway awesomely and play the hits. I will be a tech master soon enough now. So, the speakers are in the ER and we'll see if they survive the surgery.

I also landed two more part-time gigs up my alley. One is vacation fill-in radio-broadcaster at a hit station. Hey I'm back in radio at least, and the team is non-competitive and the APD is like my big brother. Good news. Good karma. I have day jobs and evening jobs, so now I'm set for staying out of trouble. Back in bid-ness.

Snyder would be so proud of me today, well minus my morning iced coffee.

Breakfast: Tangy lemon spinach (told ya I'd try it), cucumber, yellow pear, green grapes, lime, kale stems, chilled water, and Thai basil leaf smoothie. Winner winner.

Lunch: Kale salad

Now: Snyder's Delish Squash Bisque


That's not enough food is it. Being back on the regular dose of bupropion is curbing my appetite again.

However I'll try harder for dinner, and besides that my spirits are quite high today.

It's another 'appreciate what I have' month and going shopping in my closet! No clothes buying all month.

Love,

Smobergirl


No comments:

Post a Comment