Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sick.

Bandit fell off the balcony (and frankly he's doing much better than I am right now!!) after my 7 1/2 years of paranoia living three floors up from ground. The little daredevil. What is worse actually is that I was out of town and the guy I'm dating was watching him. He looked for the cat for two hours then rushed him to the animal hospital at 2:30 am. Poor poor guys, well after freaking out for a day and probably giving myself the flu for three (still got it) he's rolling around, jumping, pooping, eating, scratching the door frames. Basically everything's back to normal except for his mouth. All that got damaged were teeth and a hair-line crack in his jaw which is wired (just the bottom). I still freaked out and drank even MORE iced coffee, sugar, salt, sausage (yeah), and sweets more than ever. Emotional eating, is it necessary? Because hot, steamy, brothy soups (you thought I was going to say sex) are just as delicious. I actually go out of my way to get Thai noodle soups when I do get sick. The bf read my mind and brought one over yesterday. He's really the best. So that's the latest. I'm going back to smoothies in the morning. Bandit gets mushy food for 2-4 weeks. I did gulp three cans of coconut water last night. My sore throat and clogged nose kept waking me up every two hours and I got a case of coconut water from Costco in the fridge, so I kept gulping those down. Tonight it's Nyquil. I'm not a conventional medicine gal but I want to be knocked out tonight. Speaking of the boyfriend insisted I get Zicam and it worked yesterday, but it didn't cure my soreness or clogged nostrils at night. I found Ricola Dual Action drops which are pretty great. Spicy food helps.

I hesitated in posting because I slipped.

I'll give you an update later. Everything is fine ESPECIALLY the cat. "What fall"? It is actually pretty amazing. My sympathies to my guy and this all will pass.

Love,

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment