Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Lemony goodness

This watch costs less than a night of wine and cig binging. I am reliving my 80's neon days this Spring with a new Rhumba silicone watch. It's made from 3 NY finance guys who even made a watch to put your credit card in so you just swipe your wrist when you make some bid-ness. This is not that one, but I have resolved to only buy inexpensive items without having to live like I'm cheap. My entrepreneur grandfather did it and had a great life. I wanted an every-day watch and even though I do have a white porcelain one I caved to get at Nordy's last year because I got triple points and it was on sale, this one I don't even feel it on my wrist and it's not black! Another resolution. Citrus is an anti-depressant, like I said.

Kimberly Snyder's GGS with lemon:

1 bunch romaine
1 banana
1 green pear
1 celery stalk
1/2 cup water
Juice from 1/2 lemon
1 tsp chia seeds
1 tsp maca powder
1 tsp ground flax seeds


Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment