Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 100




Holy crap really?

I'll tell you what, I'm not out of the woods yet, but I learned a lesson on day 98. I craved so badly it hurt. I was seriously fine for about 40 days then WHAM! It can happen at any time. I hope this doesn't last. And realistically if it does, I know how to shun it. I know for a fact a craving can only last five minutes to about two hours on-and-off. Two nights ago it was for about 10 minutes. Then it just drifted like an ocean wave, and it was gone. But it did really really suck for about ten minutes. But guess what? You won't die if you don't give in, and when you wake up the next morning you actually feel proud and BETTER. I have never said "Oh I wish I binge-drank and smoked last night, dammit!". Even when I cheated on the Antabuse with 5 ounces of wine and two smokes, I felt physically like shit for three days. Weird. But here I am, 100 days binge-free. That is what matters to me. And I am telling you the God's honest truth. I know the alcohol has been a big factor, but really guys, smoking is gross.


So here are some fun pics. I found a dragonfruit! You just have to get one, if you do find one, for the wow factor. Yes, it's naturally neon fuscia. Found this one at Liberty Heights Fresh with my 15% off coupon I got at their Farmer's Market booth last Saturday. I put it in this morning's smoothie with Willard Bay Blackberries, 1/2 a banana, kale, collards; and the maca, chia, hemp, and flax. 1 cup water and a handful of ice. Purple-grey goodness!

Yay me. I'm a happy camper. I may go nuts at the Sephora for fun. I wanted to upgrade my iphone to the 4, but I'm not eligible until April. I can wait. I'll save THAT $200 for Hawaii....suckers! Just kidding. Who wants puka shells? My bro is getting married there next month and I'll be in the party. Always a DJ never a bridesmaid...

Oh speaking of, I told you I got that Raisins polka-dot bikini, here it is. Not yellow, but heck my pillow looks good in it!

Love,

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment