Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Three months!




Good morning! My place is a wreck! I need my own painting studio. It's the 17th and that means another month smober and sober. The antabuse is keeping me in check and I may do it for a year instead of six months just in case. I feel good now, but I don't know if I will start making excuses this Winter. Even though I had a late-night slice of cheese-less pizza and copious amounts of pea pesto from a spoon last night, I woke up looking pretty rockin'. LOL or so I thought. I woke up at 7:30 not groggy nor sleepy, and I thought "daaang, I look good!" Then I look at these pics and now I'm laughing. I look tired and not as svelt as I thought I looked in person. But check it out: I have more of a "V" shape on my torso, and the "Homer face" keeps going down, meaning my stomach is getting a little flatter. Really, the shorts are not helping, and I should have put my hair back. But look at my ass! It's awesome! Now I'll have to try on the D&G jeans on again...aha...no, but they got over my thighs this time! Buttoning them is still an issue. I'm telling you, by Christmas they are going on Ebay. I'm still convinced they were designed for 14-yr old boys. There is no butt nor hips in them.

I'm going to put in the "Pursuit of Happy Hips" DVD (no joke) and get my vinyasa on. I emailed the U asking if I can miss two classes this Fall if I take their yoga teacher training course since I will be in Maui for my brother's wedding. (sucks to be me) I also asked around where the best yoga teacher training in Utah is. Do you know?

My new health show on the internet is today, day three. I was going to touch on food but a friend asked if her benefit for infancy abuse could be interviewed. Why not? I'm here to help.

Well time to hit le mat. Have a wonderful Tuesday. Eat your veggies. The downtown Tuesday farmer's market in Pioneer Park is from 4-8. Go get something fresh!

~Smobergirl

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on 3 months!!! Almost a year for me...I still use the nicorette gum, thinking I have a addicting personality...also visit Nordstroms, well like almost everyday (even when I freeking travel)...lol...keep up the good work Portia, I love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Portia! Hey, I never saw the cupcake paintings, did you finish them?

    ReplyDelete