Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Laughter and being a bit dirty.

Sometimes I don't want to be a polite person. I also always thought I was funny, even though not every one in my life has agreed with me. I started a blog about funny things to be proud of (or not) being single and some things are a bit rude. But that's the director in me. Everyone wants to be one! So, I'm not jaded or bitter (maybe still lonely) so I thought it would help my friends, single and coupled, get a laugh. I feel like I have a split personality but I think it's a good outlet for me to vent. http://www.singlemobettah.blogspot.com

I'm still smober and eat healthy, I just eat the cashew butter out of the jar sometimes. With chocolate chips poured in the jar. And  I don't feel bad one bit.

Smobergirl

Day 544 and 18 months coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment