Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 13, 2011

You are your emotion master.


I caught myself not one, but two times today starting to wad up my panties. Then I got the stuff out and meditated. It's just stuff. My stuff. I am a firm believer in coincidence and things happening for a reason, and I needed to learn this lesson today. I'm glad those scenarios happened. 1, ran into neighbors with baby when I was walking Bandit (bad timing, cat and baby no mix) and 2 ran into an old fling on match.com (dated him during my heavy wino days. No es bueno) But I breathed and cried and now I'm done! I cleansed myself. LOL. What am I doing on Match? Oh yeah, my new BFF was having a good time on it so I gave it another shot. I'm not sure, I may cancel again. I think I may. Dunno.

I think I'm eating too much sugar again. Yeah yeah. Blame that on the holidays. So to balance my emotions out I ate pretty great today. Iced jasmine tea and eggs florentine w/o the hollandaise. Lunch was warm quinoa with chili olive oil, cracked weird black Hawaiian salt and pepper; and a beautiful (really was) butter leaf salad with avocado and pomegranate seeds. I made it. Hold your applause.

It's Sunday, I should be relaxing. I'm going to take a hot bath now with a bath bomb I spent with wine and cig money. It's a better trade off fer sure dude. However I am going to start appreciating what I do have again, and let you know of those pay offs as well.

Love,

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment