Total Pageviews

Friday, November 25, 2011

Long time no blog

Well let me catch ya up. I haven't relapsed since, and a miracle of sorts happened. My friend of two years who I really liked called. We then actually made out straight all weekend. Then, sigh, I got a depo shot and that day I snapped at him for a petty situation. I got off Depo Provera for multiple reasons remember? I thought I'd up the maca intake and things would be better. I haven't snapped or felt hormonal since. Perhaps it was an initial shock. This blog is about mood so I thought I'd pass that along to you. Well, he's been more distant, occasionally texting, and we are supposed to hang out tonight. Maybe he was busy with his family for the holidays and it means nothing. Yoga has definitely calmed my mind and accepted most any outcomes. Oh the miracle part? He told me everything I wanted to hear and then some that made me feel much better about my life. Also I learned that I beat myself up way way waaaaay too much. He is a great guy. However it also made me think that I don't have to be in a romantic relationship to be happy right now. I'll keep you posted. I love myself. I love my own schedule. I love working out every day and eating right and having time for my goals. So I had a lot of time to think. Life is good if not better. Also I can't believe that ten smober days have already flown by.

Love,

Smobergirl

Day 557/10

1 comment:

  1. Never underestimate the powers of hormones! I wish men could understand that. :)

    ReplyDelete