Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hi. Four days today. I got yet a new sponsor yesterday and it so happens she used to be drinking buddies with my brother and his fiancé! Who knew. I think it's meant to be. The last drunk I went off on Facebook again. Why couldn't I have done this ten years ago when we didn't have this technology? Well even more the reason to stop.

Other than that I have received seriously good karma in the last month.

The negatives are outweighing the positives when I drink. It's not worth it, and how many times have I said that? Like the Big Book says, we alkies are powerless against alcohol. God knows I've tried to control it like others and failed. This sponsor I have keeps in touch which I seriously need. I also promised to say yes to every meeting she invites me to unless I have a work thing. I had a craving today but I can't do it, because of her and the fear of who I will tell to go to Hell or flirt with next. It's not worth the unpredictability.

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment