Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Mostly raw day.




I am naked right now. No not really. For Tuesday brunch (everything was late today) I went to the vegan diner for my favorite taco salad. No greasy shell, but it does have tortilla chips, which for fried and carb reasons I ask for them to take the chips off. Well today, I got twice as many chips! I'm a woman of peace (unless boozed up) and I just ate the fresh ingredients pushing the chips aside. Life, I mean, is not worth arguing over too many chips.

For lunch I made zucchini noodles drizzled with Caputo's pesto, chopped tomato, and moroccan olives. I made sweet potato fries again, but I ate them raw! I cut 1/2 of a yam into sticks, poured a little olive oil on them, added sea salt and pepper, and dipped them in my fancy schmancy French Dijon mustard. I also made Ani Phyo's raw chocolate pudding. So proud of myself today, because I don't want to talk about what I ate yesterday. I was like a bulldozer. Don't want to talk about it.

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment