Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

hungover

PSYCHE!!!

Holy crap, I was looking for a good subject line, since I had my first killer wine/cig crave since November. They are more sparse, but still come up. I had no trigger, I just wanted it! I had a plan and everything, but thank God I had my art opening at Tin Angel Cafe (364 West 400 South call 801-328-4155 for reservations). I didn't have time to stock up before the event, so I planned to go after, since I knew I'd be done by 9. I was done at 10, and didn't think about my vices the entire time, only friends and good food. Before I knew it, the liquor stores were already closed. I am plenty grateful that I live in Utah with strict booze laws right now. I definitely can't stop my precious iced coffee and chocolate tortes now. I am so thankful that I am active and eat a lot of raw fruits and veg, and brothy soups, that I can have a little sugar. Marinating in the bath now and I have yoga tonight.

Breakfast: my own almond milk, one cup of blackberries and blueberries
Lunch: pineapple chicken curry with brown rice from Ekamai, small chocolate torte square from Tin Angel Cafe.

I sent a Valentine to my mother today. I recommend that you do the same. ;)

Lots of love,

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment