Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Faith

You gotta have it. I can bear my testimony in so many coincidences and synchronicities. Also I chatted with my step-mom last night and I feel tons better and didn't see the big picture. Both trainings look actually eerily similar. I realized my teachers are just as amazing as my favorites. I didn't miss out on any special or better teaching I think now. My reality was that I didn't want to go through this school and try teaching or opening a studio just to fail, like I kinda felt I failed at being a radio DJ (which I absolutely didn't).

So here's today's synchronicity. Outside Whole Foods I ran into the other yoga teachers from the place my favorite is at. Craaaaazy! Had a nice chat and now I really feel better. It was what I needed. Can't believed that happened. Something wonderful is up with living on this planet. You gotta have faith. And no matter what anyone says I think George Michael is a fantastic man.

My friend wrote a book recently on healthy relationships, and she said in it that we need to learn to control our emotions a right way. There's more to it, but meaning be healthy, happy, and whole by your emotions. And by God, meditation has helped me so much. I would have felt happy learning from my favorite teacher because I think I just have a crush on him. My teachers were actually spectacular. The only beef I had was the astrology and fung shui part (which is actually kind of fun) and the girl who was judgmental when I was the judge of her.

You know what I love? Pineapple and red pepper in a stir fry. Lunch was Thai tofu curry with those two and really good shitakes from the new Whole Foods which was so busy because they just opened in Trolley Square. It is beautiful and ginormous though, and I got another gelato pint. Dangit I'm not appreciating what I have!! ;) Hey the mint choc is 1/2 way gone anyway. Didn't hurt to stock up.

Love,

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment