Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ten months!

I feel so amazing, and blessed.

The ironic thing is, I had a crave from Hell last night for 15 minutes, then it disappeared like a wave, or a ghost leaving my body. It's been a month since the last one. I remember it was three days before the 9 month mark. So after the crave I got the cure: an iced coffee. Then I walked around Fashion Place for 30 minutes then met an AA crew at The Pie by the U. It's a fun group, they are mostly all in their 20s-30s. Good socializers.

So my mother will be in town tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to that. She's taking ME to Lady Gaga! I am especially thrilled because Scissor Sisters are opening, and I've been waiting about 4 years to see them. Yay!

Happy St. Patty's to ya! I need to hit the Iceberg for a Shamrock Shake or something...


Smobergirl
Day 304

No comments:

Post a Comment