Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Get out the notebook.


I am stressing out over my yoga testing this weekend and dreading it, when in reality there is nothing to worry about and I'm going to make my test class fun. If I screw up, I learn something. Mind you, this is yoga, the teachers are the sweetest people and never intimidate or make you feel bad. Really! An old psychologist would advise me to write down the fear or 'stinkin thinkin', then write down the realistic outcome. I did the same listening to a radio show today, whom I thought I should had been one of the guests. Then I wrote down the reality and I now feel okay. I still have a hard time regretting my hateful emails (one to that girl in the coffee shop, who happened to be on the radio show today). I am meeting an ex-drinker friend tomorrow to discuss this. She's really sweet and happy, and says she's got the thing for me. I just don't know what that thing is yet.

Citrus is a natural anti-depressant, so I made this creamsicle smoothie:

2 oranges
1/4 cup water
1/2 cup almond milk
1 tbs honey
1 tsp vanilla extract

So relaxing today and time to go over sanskrit words to yoga poses and how poses benefit the bod.

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment