Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 16, 2011

I am so grateful.

I'm a little emotional on this cloudy day. I just got a really cool little job on the TV. It's non-pretentious,the people are laid-back, I get to book who I want to book for the most part. I can't imagine who I'm going to meet and interview during Sundance. I get free parking during Sundance. I get to expose musical talent. I learn how to dress cuter. I get to meet olympic athletes. It's going to be a fun ride. I am going to meet so many people!

Life is what you make it. Being clean, taking care of my body, and moderation have immensely paid off. I think about boozing at home, but then I think of the immense consequences. Want to break a bad habit? Stop. When you stop, good things will start to happen. It's that faith and drive that made me stop. Life is very different now.

Natural peanut butter is pretty tasty. I have a spoonful a day. Mmmm. I also am sticking to whole foods rather than processed. Local jalepeno popcorn is pretty darn good with Dexter. Tonight's episode is "Smokey and the Bandit". I miss my Smokey. Bandito's in the bedroom and I'd wish he'd come out here in the living room and sleep on his favorite Love Sac pillow. I'll be alright. The pros are highly outweighing the cons right now.

Love,

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment