Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Food and energy

Life is good after over a week clean. I made this crazy shake and it gave me a ton of energy, but I wished I worked out then and not now after feeling a bit tired from a mix of jet-lag and a Dr. Praeger's veggie patty topped with an over-easy egg, mixed greens, and hot sauce. Even though it was healthy, I was a bit sleepy. I drank a glass of h20 and I'm ready to tackle an Insanity DVD.


Mean Cocoa-Berry Energy Bullet:

3 tbs chocolate hemp powder (I use Trader Joe's)
Handful frozen strawberries
Handfil frozen blueberries
1/2 frozen Sambazon acai packet
1/2 frozen banana
1 cup chilled water
1 tbs maca powder
1 tbs chia seeds
1 tbs ground flax
1 tbs wheat germ

I have to say that my belly bloat went down in five days. I coughed up more grossness yesterday but no coughing today. I practiced my guitar on this lazy Sunday and watched some Mythbusters episodes. Now its Insanity, hot bath or shower, dinner. In that order.

Smobergirl

Day 10

No comments:

Post a Comment