Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Hell Week, check.

I made it nine days smober, mainly due to the fact I was in Kauai enjoying a wedding and a fun week with friends who assume I'm clean. I feel great. I got some 'stuff' out and actually bawled my head off on Friday which was more emotional cleansing. Don't assume when you give up a bad habit things are just normal, even though I know a person who quit smoking and never had any tantrums.

I ate extremely clean today yet at night I mixed some bad with good, planning to weed the former out (coffee and chocolate that's not at least 70% cacao). This pic is a jar of Ghirardelli chips and healthy cacao nibs. When I drank my precious iced coffee (KONA!) I mixed it with Teechino. I had spinach and strawberry salad, green beans, raw ahi, and slaw for lunch and dinner. Breakfast on the plane was a banana, an apple, turkey and cranberry sauce from an airport sandwich, and iced tea. That's a weird combo. Quitting is like being pregnant when it comes to eating for me. Then tonight I made air-popped popcorn with brewer's yeast and Bragg's Aminos and ate it with the cocoa/cacao combo whilst I caught up on Game Of Thrones.

I gained back fatter arms and a thick middle from drinking again since February. I feel like a little, chubby girl with my short hair. All of that is about to change again. On the trip there were a few peeps who I had a hard time dealing with their personalities but of course kept my mouth shut, and I assume if I drink I just may tell them via FB how unsavory I really think they are because when I'm drunk my mouth is wide open. That's not a good idea. I must stop the insanity and my weight gain.

Yoga tomorrow, perhaps some hip hop. I plan to treat myself to a nice brunch.

Namaste,

Smobergirl

9 Days

No comments:

Post a Comment