Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I lasted four days.

Lately that's an accomplishment. I'm going to The Avengers to cheer me up. I also went to yoga. I thought I could save by doing it at home, but classes are where I should be. I may go to TRX tomorrow, then yoga on Thursday. I'm alright. I hate emailed a couple of folks last night, then quickly apologized this morning. How can I keep this up for almost seven years? Because it's called addiction? I keep touching the hot stove and burning myself.

I'm not giving up. My mother will help when she comes into town this weekend, and I won't drink in Hawaii for I will be constantly with my friends who know my mission.

Lunch was a corn and black bean salad with a veggie burger, no bun with watercress. I have a free popcorn for the movie. I still drink iced coffee. Oh and here's something evil: 1/2 off frappuccinos at Starbucks from 3-5 pm. They call it Happy Hour. How can I pass that up?

Smobergirl

Day 1

No comments:

Post a Comment