Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May Day!

Day one here. I'm beating a dead something. I hung out with friends today who really lifted my spirits up. I also now have the drive to look good for a friend's wedding. I have been slipping hard and my middle is getting thicker and so is my chin. It's amazing what only liquid can do. Certain kinds, mind you but you know what I mean.

I want to love and take care of myself. I have been feeling extremely lonely, then I have friends who made dinner for me who are reminders that shouldn't feel that way. I have my freedom. I'm going to Hawaii again! I'm pretty. I love my short new 'do'. I'm financially stable. I am very lucky. I'm pretty toned for a 40-yr old. I have the best pet in the world who thinks he's a human. We had a  nice conversation tonight actually. So I shouldn't feel so sad. I heard Diana Krall's version of "Pick Yourself Up" and that's all I need to do.

I'm making healthy salads and dips at home and eating out less and less again. I have a ton of energy but I'll have more when I stop bingeing. Exercise also is a huge motivator to treat my body as a temple. Thanks for reading. I know I can break this habit. The solution is between my ears.

Love,

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment