Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Canned.

Well maybe even asking a, b, and c wouldn't have kept me there. I am typing to you in tears even though I had the hardest time for months there and I wanted to leave. In December I told my mom and my new guy that it wasn't for me, and they both wanted me to stick through Sundance. Well that ends this weekend and tonight I got let go. At least I got to network (and here's me redeeming myself: Do a good deed and go to http://www.playtimethemovie.com and donate to their Kickstarter) and got a few freebies. However I was losing interest in the gig and being sad as well as walking on eggshells around the director and I showed it. I wasn't afraid or didn't care to not go up last weekend in the blizzard (which was much, much needed here in UT). I was being lazy and I didn't want to crawl up to PC for an hour and 1/2 to work for two hours and sleep on a couch. So yeah I deserved it, but I should had quit first. I have never been fired in my life, and it sure sucks even though you were miserable there. It seemed that place was for locals and students who wanted to get their foot in the TV door and be willing to work their hineys off for peanuts. I did that in my 20's...and 30's and I refuse to go back there. I'm a prima donna, sorry.  So what's a girl to do. I'm free. I'm out of the small cable media zoo. You know, every time I am low, I think what my anti-gravity yoga teacher says after a hard exercise, "Run it out, it's in the past, run it out, it's over!"

Love,

Smobergirl

Day 620

P.S. Dammit I didn't even drink to get fired! WTF. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment