Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Coffee quit day 1...

...attempt number ? I finally got spooked again by a blog from a nutritionist who's book I just picked up. "Caffiene from coffee can lead to mood swings and anxiety." Which I feel I both still possess. So here I am, at Cafe Oasis, with my second-favorite beverage, a green jasmine iced tea. If I freak put for coffee I'll try some straight-up Teechino. I also have an entire shelf stocked with teas, and almond mild and some sparkling beverages in the fridge. I am also working on cutting down on dairy, even though I "had to" get three pints of pumpkin strachiatella from my friend who works at Vinto because it was only available for Thanksgiving and she made a special-ordered batch because, well, it's gelato crack that's why. Other than that I've only put in a parm rind in a fabulous kale soup I made, and had a bit of feta in my Oasis frittata. Yoga and exercise is also keeping the anxiety down. I really have to do it every day! Love, Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment