Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 22, 2012

I lived!

And I already felt tired at 8:45 opposed to not until between 11:00 and 1:00. Good girl. I think I can keep this up. I craved (coffee) at 2:00 pm so I made a Teechino with almond milk and that did the trick. You know what? Like wine really, I don't like the taste of coffee. I was addicted. I'd prefer the taste and feeling I have drinking tea more. Teechino has that roasted flavor like coffee, and you brew it like coffee, but it's made of chicory root, barley, figs, carob, nuts and berries and twigs. j/k It's caffiene-free and it's called 'herbal coffee'. It's pretty tasty too. My favorite flavors are chocolate mint, Aztec chocolate, hazelnut, and amaretto. Hmmmm, chocolate and alcohol flavors, go figure. So, I wanted that coffee taste and not tea (because I've been using it for 21 years perhaps), but I really do like tea. It feels lighter. I went all-tea-no-coffee all of last January and it felt great. But I want to keep off it for good.

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment