Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Exercise!!!



Well now as I type this, I DID feel better, amazingly so, after jumping on the mini-tramp for 20 minutes and lifting. I had amazing leftover mussels and I made a salad with home made hummus. Now I'm hot literally in la cabeza. Food? Stress? Flu? The guy I'm dating had the flu and came over for a sec on Sunday. Then I was kinda worrying about having guests on my TV show for the film fest season, on top of that the local bands keep knocking on my door for that one as expected. I give and I give. I did get hot right after I ate. Bad mussels?

I have been stressing over nothing, but mostly the "poor me I do everything" part. At least I'm so hot that I don't want to take three baths today like the last two days. But yeah, I can say this, exercise works. I've said it before. It totally makes me feel better.

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment