Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Weight.

Well, what am I talking about? I lost 25 pounds since I quit drinkin', but I still felt 'skinny fat'. I think I'm taking in too much dairy and caffeine mostly. Oy the caffeine!  Not ready to give that up yet. I discovered Starbucks instant coffee I can make at home for much cheaper, but it has sugar in it. Tasty, yeah. Dammit. I make up for it in cucumber water and loads of kale. Now Kimberly (in her book) tells me to eat celery, which I found her simple snack which I re-named "Red Ants On A Log".  Celery, almond butter, goji berries. I need to write a book! I'm a naming genius.

I'm also lifting more and doing the strength training, which does include yoga. Those chataurungas and planks do wonders for your arms and the 'bra fat'!

Love,

Smobergirl


No comments:

Post a Comment