Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Good with the bad.

Inspired by a new detox book I got (The Beauty Detox Solution by Kimberly Snyder) I am weeding out a lot of junk and eating more cleansing foods. I made a kale salad from the book with a dressing of lemon juice, brewer's yeast, dulce flakes, and cayenne. It was so great! Then, I gave in to instant iced coffee (cheaper than coffee-shop bought, but sweetened), a 1/4 cup of dark chololate gelato, and a bison burger. I picked off the bun as I ate it so no white bread for me! Look at all of that fresh spinach. ;-) Good with the bad. I need to drink a tea or smoothie later. There are good smoothie recipes in the book, including one with frozen Sambazon acai packets which I covet, and coconut water. Yum! So I hope to lose weight and feel better as I weed out the bad. I think caffeine and dairy are the last hurdles. But I'm taking baby steps. Okay Bandit you can haz cheezburger.


Smobergirl

Day 601

No comments:

Post a Comment