Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 4...

...no coffee. Feeling good and sleepy at 10:00 pm. I love my Teechino. The hazelnut is the best so far for my cravings, and with almond milk I make or the rice milk which Costco has right now. I also stocked up on Coco Loco (coconut water), avocados, Roma tomatoes, Anjou pears, and a pineapple there. I made Sarma's Watercress Tang yesterday with the pears and pineapple and it's pretty awesome. I'm eating more and more whole foods and the only processed has been local Crumb Brother's seed bread and the tube pasta in my kale soup, which I still have! It sure makes a ton. I've been living off of that and avos and juice. Oh yeah and I have to dip the bread in the soup. The Real Simple recipe called for it. I obeyed.

I feel calmer. We'll see what happens down the road (almost) caffeine-free. I still drink green tea and oops is that dark chocolate with a little caffeine?

Good night,

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment