Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Aloha!!!

From the internets on my iPhone! Duh. I can't download photos but I can blog as long as I want with out the post being chopped up. The plane landed on the island a few hours ago and I would like to meditate, or go for a swim by myself to chill. It's beautiful here, but the crew I am with have been drinking since 9 am at the LAX airport. I'm not craving, just annoyed by rambunctious behavior which is not my place. I was on the same plane as my bro and his fiancée (who are behaving) and four of their friends (not so much) two of which whom already got into a spat, and the other is slurring. The other I don't think is partaking. But part of this annoyance is because I probably got 3 hours of sleep. I was so excited I was tossing and turning then woke up at 5-ish. Plane left at 7. I am just grateful for that yoga workshop from a few weekends ago, which really taught me how to "let it go" meaning "don't get annoyed".

It's going to be a great trip. Yes, it already is. :) the drive to the hotel is beautiful. Shoreside all te way so far. Drunk party-goes or not, this is good therapy. I'm in Hawaii!

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment