Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sick Day.




So it wasn't allergies after all. :) I feel tired mostly. My sinuses are not as bad as the night of rock climber's yoga and yesterday morning. The class was all about deep stretching in challenging, and relaxing, poses, like pigeon and low lunges. Then I 'wowed' the instructor with a tripod stand. Not really but he said it was nice. I'm getting much better at inversions. Definitely party pleasers.

Breakfast: Oatmeal and buckwheat with goji berries, walnuts, maca with cacao powder, chia seeds, agave, and hot water.

I was going to go to the farmer's mkt on my bike but my flu head says no. It's sleepy and heavy. My aesthetician friend told me to rub my top foot between the bones that lead to my toes. Parts are really sore but she said to rub those out and it will clear my sinuses. It's reflexology. I tried it last night and it worked, seriously. Even if it was all in my head, my sinuses cleared right up.

My brother is getting married in Hawaii in a week. Looking svelte, check. Fake tan, check. I found something I like that's subtle with no streaks. I found it at Whole Foods, it's by Nature's Gate. I used one layer and I dig it. It says you can re-apply for a darker tan. The lip balm is from a local company I discovered at the farmer's market two years ago. Now they have a shop and a deal with Whole Foods. They also have soaps and other bath stuff. I think I told you I need the 12-step program for lip balms. They came out with a new raspberry one and that got snatched up yesterday. OMG new flavor---yonk.

Well I'm taking my sniffly self to get lemons. Okay what I really want to do is find a black one-piece swimsuit for the trip. I believe fancy folk call it a maillot. That will be my wine bottle for the day, or the week. That's my new terminology. One binge night costed anywhere from about $20 to $70. The average night was around $30. Nat Sherman cigs $8.50 (now 9.50!), and $10-30 per bottle, usually two. So if your average swimsuit is $50-100....sexy black suit here I come, then I'll come home and die. I have learned through the yoga workshop to let go of my judgments. What I feel now is isolation, and I'd like to go to Nordys to see my friends who work there, even in my state, and look around. Maybe I'll wear latex gloves and a medical mask. Then I'll spend the rest of the day here and I definitely could learn more French. I've been putting that off. Maybe paint. Practice my slurs on the guitar. Find "Crazy Heart" so I can send it back to Netflix. I am DJing a wedding tomorrow in a beautiful historical park. I have almost all the music except for a Beatles song. I can't find ANY to download! Are they copyright Nazis? Damn you Paul. I'll figure it out, unless you know what I can do. I'll probably hit the Best Buy and get #1 hits, or can I even do that? It's all tribute bands I'm finding lately. Even on Amazon and itunes. Weird. So I just need to find freaking "And I Love Her" and I'll be ready. And I sure hope the goomba is gone by 6 pm tomorrow.

~Smobergirl
124 Days
4 months yesterday!
Hells yeah I deserve a shopping trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment