Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Fog Day






Eating is fun when you stay in. I had oatmeal with mixed berries and maple syrup this morning. Olive bread crostini with Beehive cheese and roasted red pepper and a kale salad with pumpkin seeds, pumpkin seed oil, cracked sea salt and pepper, and a spiraled golden beet. You have to get a spiral slicer guys. Cheap thrills galore. Then I scoffed 1/4 of Nada Moo. I may have to do a bison burger tonight. Don't worry this mourning food phase will pass. I think. Bandit is cool. He's sleeping in his leopard donught right now. The catnip outside miraculously survived the last few blizzards and I gave him a leaf.

So Dexter tonight. I do want wine but no can do. Meat will have to be a sub. Yeah I'm bumming a bit tonight. Buddha isn't too happy with that. ;) I don't know if he approves of Dexter either. I do know that I need more asana to feel better. (asana=yoga practice)

Smobergirl
Day 202

No comments:

Post a Comment