Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Just do.

You know the saying "just be"? Well....Like Nike says...

The way to stop procrastinating is to put it off. I had a blast with my guitar tonight. I played a simple Spanish song, more like a repetitive arpeggio practice, but it sounds pretty cool. Then I read my yoga anatomy book. Then I did a great pm. yoga practice. I've been doing pretty much nothing but eat since Smokey was sick then passed. Now I feel that I'm back on my feet again. Last week I indulged in sugar, meat, ODed on caffeine, and had fries and plenty of them. Today I had salads, lemon water, grapes, and salmon. I found a recipe on Everyday Italian for halibut with grapefruit salsa. I got an email with a veggie chili dish. I got avos, brussels sprouts, and ingredients for tzatziki at the grocery store.

Fake it till you make it. Baron Baptiste once said that at the yoga bootcamp I went to four years ago. I was bummed because a yoga teacher student in my class was revved because our teacher is 'her' teacher, and I wished my favorite teacher was ours because that would pump me up more. However, I love the instructors even though I hardly know them at all. So I am going to go to their classes more with the pass I have (we need to attend 20, and any class we want). My fave does teach there, however it's one class on Tuesdays, and at 6am. I was up until 1 this morning so I cancelled my alarm. But I will fake it and make a rapport with the two main teachers, and try to get up at 5:15 next Tuesday.

I am doing well. I have all of my holiday shopping done and I am wrapping this week. I have a pass to Tron IMAX and that should be a total blast. My mom comes into town in two weekend for early Christmas. She needs to be home for my step-father's family. Hey early Christmas. Same with my dad this year. He's going to his Winter home in cali on the 26th. It's wacky I tells ya. But I'm not a stickler for tradition.

Good night,

Smobergirl
Day 205

No comments:

Post a Comment