Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Post 701, month 7 and 1.

I would normally celebrate, well I did yesterday, however my mother's Mercedes Benz was stolen outside of my condo, after I told her I leave it in front of the lobby door with my hazards on all the time when I will step inside for a few minutes. That's how long we took, 5-8 minutes. The guilt I have is hard to stop. She drank a little more than usual and had a cigarette with my brother and his wife. I of course didn't and couldn't drink. The upside is that the idea of smoking was disgusting. She filed a police report, the car is fairly new so her insurance may be able to pay for it. So she even was positive and said, "Hey I'll probably get a new car!" But of course she's bummed. And I need to turn my guilt around too. Our early Christmas was just not as warm and enjoyable. I take that back, there was plenty if not more warmth. But stealing effects everybody.

I am however so stinking proud that her favorite gift was a painting I made. Maybe I can make something out of my art. I already have two showings scheduled for next year.

I'm better. Sure felt stupid earlier. We all make mistakes. Even big ones.

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment