Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sun Day


It is nice outside! None of this -2 degree business. I didn't even wear a coat. I feel great today. I have given to some charities and it feels awesome. I gave to the Utah Food Bank, a KBYU membership for my dad, a new book (Eloise) to the Anthropologie reader's program; and I gotta thank Love Sac for their Cyber Monday $75 off sale. Unfortunately my old cat urinated several times on my old Pillow Sac and it's impossible to get all of the smell out. So I don't know if this is a good deed but I scrubbed it a little more and I'm giving it to the shelter. I think. The new one just came today and it looks like it's 1/2 the size of the condo. I thought it came in one size. We'll see if my cover fits it.

Bandit is having fun under the tree and going through all the bags with wrapping stuff and presents in them.

WOOOOOOOO. Old cover fits new Sac. Now we'll see if shelter wants the pee sac. So embarrassed.

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment