Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 16, 2011

I am so disappointed.



I find myself wearing dresses and shorts this summer, and I feel confident in my new bod. However I am disappointed because I just ate 3/4 of a Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Therapy cone. It has chunks of brownie in it. So ashamed. Yet the rest of my day was healthy eats:

Breakfast: Pineapple cilantro shake

Lunch: Sauteed farmer's market mushrooms and peas. 1/2 avocado with sea salt.

4 pm: grilled salmon marinated in balsamic vinegar, olive oil, sea salt, and cracked pepper. 1/2 grilled corn cob. 1 veggie skewer. I was at a BBQ with good friends and I met some new ones. I brought a slushier, less cilantro-ey shake by request of the host and seemed to be a hit.

Dinner: Evil Jungle Princess tofu at Thaifoon. I'll have to (or be in denial) look into those ingredients.

Time for bed. I just saw a fllier in my mail that says, "Take Care Of Yourself" from my health provider. So true and it's paying off, and I say have a small B&J every once in a blue moon if you are good to yourself most of the time. I didn't feel sick afterwards. Must be the Portia size.

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment