Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 14, 2011

I'm baaaack.



I also think I actually lost weight. I did so much walking and climbing in the countries, and gym work on the boat. I thought I ate a ton, but really I ate a lot of small meals or snacks every day. Yeeeeah maybe the tan helped too, you always look thinner with a tan, but my clothes are looser than before I left. I walked about seven hours a day in 2 1/2 weeks. Then every other day on the boat I was lifting. It had a nice gym. It was also a beautiful boat. I got a wild hair and promised to only walk the stairs and not take the elevator, which I only seemed to do the day I walked the 800 steps to the city of Thira in Santorini.

Well it's back to kale, and I got mustard greens to make a mixed salad along with lettuces from my planter. I also bought more Fage 0%. I still crave sugar and that Greek yogurt with honey, nuts, and oats does the trick. I'm taking a much needed gelato break. lol

THE JET LAG MAKES ME WAKE UP AT 3:30 AM, THEN I LAY IN BED UNTIL AT LEAST 6. Whoops, caps. I also want to sleep from 5-7 pm. But I have appreciated the early mornings. I could get used to it if it keeps happening. I think I'll read in bed now until I crash. It's a quarter till 9.

Love,

Smobergirl

Day 423

No comments:

Post a Comment