Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Ooh la la!

Well it's time to go home, and I just got picked up in a black Mercedes. Fancy. On the way to the airport now. Xavier is my driver. Barcelona was my favorite stop on the trip. It almost beat the seaweed wrap treatment on the boat. Okay not really but the Gaudi apartments and Picasso museum were worth coming here. The shopping wasn't bad either. Despite the crowds and most ports catering to tourism, I was definitely spoiled and made for a fun 40th birthday trip. I did eat too much sugar, but I didn't feel left out not having any European wines. I had more agua mineral con gas than you could shake a stick at and that helped me wanting any wine. I wanted to smoke one time when I smelled it, but that only lasted for a few seconds really. When I get back home it's back to kale shakes, but I may have a problem with cured ham. It is so good here but I know it's full of salt. But I never felt bloated or sluggish, and I walked all that off anyway and then some. I probably saved hundreds in taxi money by walking everywhere. I took 3 taxis my entire trip which totaled 20 euro or so. Well we are at the airport. See you on the flipside.

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment