Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 27, 2011




I'm going to Wanderlust!! It's a yoga/music festival featuring yogi and music celebrities like Shiva Rea, John Friend, Rolf Gates, Michael Franti, Yogi MC, and Girl Talk. You do yoga all day and party all night, basically. I'm back on the Antabuse so I'm not concerned about the party part. It does look like that there will be a lot of wine involved. I'm particularly excited because some classes are only for teachers, and now I fit into that category! This goes through the weekend, then I won't leave Bandit for a long time. Poor guy. I'm grateful that my token cat-sitter can stay again after my 16 day absence. She seems happy to do it. I know, my life sucks, a mediterranean vacation followed by the yoga version of Burning Man. Hey I'm smober and 40, I think it's deserving.

I'll plan to give you a report from there, and I'll take lots of photos too. This will catapult a new fitness regimen for me. When I get back, INSANITY (from the PX90 folk) should be at my doorstep. http://www.beachbody.com. My yogi friend at the Baptiste Institute swears by it, so I got it on a whim. It's a 60-day workout program that promises you a ripped body. I know I know, but I'm your guinea pig, right? I'll do it 100% and let you know if it works. The website also promotes a smoothie powder called Shakeology, which has all of the 'superfoods' I put in mine. Heck if I can just buy one powder with maca, chia, goji, flax, and camu camu that would be great. I'm getting a free week supply with Insanity and I'll let you know how that goes too.

Smobergirl

Day 436

2 comments: