Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 2, 2011

I am in better shape than I thought, but I miss my Bandito.

So, I am leaving port in Santorini, Greece now. I had an amazing feta dish (originally created by one of my heroes, Giada!) And I walked 800 (count 'em) steps to the city of Thira. I am so proud of myself. It was even harder climbing down because they are made of stone and slippery, and covered in donkey poop. You can ride them for 4 Euro but I wanted the challenge. It's the cruise to lose! Kind of. ;) I think it's pizza and pasta (and more gelato) from here on out. So I'm making a goal to climb the stairs on the boat unless I'm absolutely dying. And my room is on the 5th floor of 11 so it's easy being right in the middle. Ah my 'cat-sitter' just texted and everything is okay, except for my guy devouring the pea plant tendrils and not touching the fresh catnip, of course. :)

The cruise shop sells cartons of cigs and I am only discusted. Yay! I can't even bear to walk past the ships' smoking section. pat, pat.


Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment