Total Pageviews

Monday, July 18, 2011

Stuck

I'm not gonna lie but I've felt stuck lately. I also felt a little unsatisfied with my vacation but I didn't tell anyone that. It was a little too much cheese on the boat and too many tourists off. I don't think I did my research. I would have been more happy with a food adventure in NYC or go back to Hawaii or check out the Bahamas. I ideally wanted a beach/spa/food trip then Europe was the furthest away and I had that opportunity. Then I try not to be so anylitical because now I'm guilty because I'm still not full-time in anything and I should thank my lucky stars for that trip and I'm just a brat. But I still get lonely and sad and the last thing I want is a 9-5 job and I don't want to go crazier than I am. I sure hope I'm just burnt out and not clinically depressed. What's wrong with me? I feel more at peace doing yoga but maybe it's time for my 20 minute walk. I'm burning a gourd bowl and I think it's going to look really pretty once it's beaded and painted. Hey I think this is me beating myself up again. Thing is, right now I have enough money to take classes, build a studio, and do what I love to do. I am going to Wanderlust on the 28th but I haven't really told anyone. I got my tickets in March because they were cheaper then. Tempted to get a refund but it will improve my yoga teaching and I'll meet a ton of people. I wish it wasn't just around the corner since I just had a vacation. Yes, I worry what the family will think. I told you I may be depressed. Or just a spoiled brat. Or both.

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment