Total Pageviews

Monday, June 27, 2011

I love this boat! And the mocha money vaccuum...

I am so much better now. This is going to be a relaxing trip. I kinda had a crazy first hour here (an Italian construction worker stalked me) but I reported it, the boat supervisor talked to the whole construction group and not the individual, and they are not leaving with the ship anyway. I was so excited coming on the boat, then during lunch dude kept looking in my direction. I finished, walked to deck staircase, and he started 'wandering' over. I got to the next level and boom, he's at the bottom of the staircase. I cross over to the other side, walk up the next flight of stairs, and there he is right below me again. I glare at him, he looks away, then I fly to the lobby, bursting in tears (embarrassing I know, but I was freaked out. That's how I get. Plus I'm PMSing BAD). I felt kinda stupid but I was really creeped out. The supervisor explained that he's ITALIAN. We both laughed. Oh, THAT explains it. So yeah, situation over. I feel better. Actually I had the best three hours of this trip: Pedicure, facial, thermal spa that included showers, under water lounge chairs, and picture the tea cup ride with jets. It's more than that cool.

Iced mochas are evil for two reasons. A: They are $5, and B: They last 30 seconds. Nuff said. I better stick to water and $1.20 iced coffees. Yeah I'm in the boat's internet cafe right now. It's pretty righteous! Did I mention that I'm PMSing? I guess it's better than the Depo Provera mood-swings eh? Oy.

Breakfast: Grapefruit juice, small croissant, and blood orange jam. Lots of water in-between that and lunch: Big-ol salad on the boat. Dinner: Beautiful cold veggie salads like a fennel and artichoke, corn and red bell pepper, and 3-bean with a rosemary veggie entree. That was at 6. At 8 I had a slice of margharita pizza. The food is all-inclusive so I just need to be careful.

Tai chi tomorrow at 8am!

Love,

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment