Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 4, 2011

In-line skating






I don't do it enough, and it's one of my favorite exercises. I went to the park and skated about four miles. That felt fantastic. I slathered on the SPF (a controversial issue now, I'll do some research) and I'm going again this morning. I had leftover kale and frozen berry smoothie (with chia, maca, goji, hemp, and flax) and a bowl of non-fat plain Greek yogurt with oats, buckwheat, dried pomegranate seeds from Trader Joe's (my mom sent them from the Vegas store) and apricots. Yum! I'm making iced coffee and I'll have water also for the skate. I feel happier (I was in the dumps there for a while) and maybe it's because I went to a meeting after the skate. I honestly had a little crush on someone there so that was my incentive, plus I looked glowing and sexy post-workout. Maybe I was just stinky, but I didn't care. ;)

Smobergirl

Day 444

No comments:

Post a Comment