Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Wanderlust






It was cleansing, gorgeous, vibrationally good, and a blast overall!

It was awesome. The air was so fresh. I had smoothies everyday, they were everywhere! Michael Franti played guitar for a yoga class before he performed with Spearhead that night. How many times do you get to experience that? I met Shiva Rea, Seane Corn, and John Friend. I bought cute yoga clothes and a straw cowboy hat. (I always wanted the perfect straw cowboy hat, which was a wine and cig money price: $38) The gondola at Squaw Valley was breath taking. I learned how to do a handstand from Bakasana and back, as well as how to teach a creative class. It was honestly my vacation from my vacation. No offence to the Mediterranean or cruise ships, but wanderlust was right up my alley: Calming, soothing, sweaty, and fun, smiling people everywhere.

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment