Total Pageviews

Monday, August 8, 2011

My inner gorilla.





I don't think I've been to a Zumba class for at least three months, and today there was a dance where you swing your arms about like a monkey, so I channeled my 'inner gorilla' and swung around almost the entire class, making my body heavy and loosy-goosy too. It felt awesome and the fluidity of the monkey dancing made my endorphins rise as well as the sweat. Everyone sweats buckets during Zumba. It feels so great.

I had a leftover kale and cherry smoothie before Zumba, and for lunch I made my first stuffed mushrooms ever (so easy) and raw zucchini noodles with marinated mushrooms in garlic, lemon juice, and olive oil. Delicious. I also had the rest of a vegan chocolate cake from Oasis. Hey I did my Zumba! ;)

Smobergirl
Day 448

No comments:

Post a Comment